Thursday 8 January 2009

Jam tomorrow

Tomorrow I'm leading my first raid of the expansion, to 10 man Naxx. I am *very* excited about it. The group I'm taking is a real mix, but generally my role in the guild is to take people outside the core players. Our hardcore team have cleared everything in the expansion now except for Malygos 25 and the hardmode Sartharion, but for a number of us this is our first time in any WotLK raids.

I have two real newbies coming along who have little or no raid experience at all outside of Karazhan and so I am a little worried about those guys but otherwise we should be fine. I have 1 healer in T6 and MH epics, and a second in blues, but our third is well geared, and I have three very good dpsers.

I hope to knock off the easy bosses - Anub, Faerlina and Noth, and then I will have a think about what to do next. Realistically, we will probably only get time for four bosses, but it would be great if we could do all four to give us some experience and confidence for future weeks. Oh, and a bit of gear, obviously.

No comments:

Post a Comment