Friday 22 May 2009

He shouldn't have been so... headstrong

Who needs the RNG?

Logged on this evening to find an epic BoE shield from 25 man Ulduar in my mailbox. A gift from the 25 man raid team who nabbed it the previous night. This clearly proves that mates beat random loot any time, and I was genuinely touched that they'd thought of me.

With that great start I had a brilliant Ulduar raid. An amusing wipe on Leviathan, followed by a kill, then one-shots of Razor, XT and Kologarn, a single wipe on Council before a first kill, then some messing about on Auriaya before we got her too. Here's a screenshot of us post Kologarn. He'll never be head of a major corporation now...













I then (gasp) got my first Ulduar tanking drop - some shoulders from Kologarn. Really fun raid.

No comments:

Post a Comment