Everyone seems to be posting their experiences of the new LFG tool, so here are mine.
- As a tank I get instances in an average time of 5 seconds. This is good.
- There is slightly more lag than normal. Enough so it feels a bit weird. Perhaps I have been spoiled by my relatively lag-free gaming since I got my powerline networking.
- Can retri paladins turn righteous fury off please?
- What the hell is it with that 5% damage/health/healz buff? Were heroics not easy enough anyway?
- Topping the dps meters as a tank in VH heroic was disappointing, but 2k dps was a record for me. Possibly due to that silly buff referred to above.
- Can people dps the mob I have marked please? If you dps another mob and it hits you I will have limited patience for taunting it off you repeatedly. If you really really don't want to dps the marked mob, then AoE. AoEing is fine.
- Free emblems of triumph are nice. I feel like my gear is now ready for my first crack at Icecrown next Monday.
- I like the new disenchant option. God knows what it will do to the server economy though. A guess - these BoP blues/epics would have been sold for cash to vendors, thus increasing the money supply in the world. Now they are turned into enchanting materials, increasing supply of goods. More goods + less money = lower prices. On the other hand we have loads of new gear to enchant, so perhaps the two will balance out somewhat.
- That bug (reported here) that makes the mobs run behind you is incredibly annoying. I have been tanking mobs by walking backwards in a circle.
- I am quite excited by the prospect of old world dungeons seeing more activity, as I plan to roll a werewolf in 4.0.
Circumventing the quit wall in Destiny
12 hours ago